"The most important part of learning is to assimilate the knowledge effectively and then to put it to right application".
- Sreenidhi aims at developing an Application Oriented Centre of excellence for postgraduate education and research and a world class R&D centre
- An institution par excellence in consultancy and industry-Institute Interaction
- Sreenidhi aims to attain the status of deemed University by 2010
Faculty of Sreenidhi:
- The real strength of Sreenidhi is the Faculty
- All Professors are distinguished teachers and researchers
- They are pillars of progress of Sreenidhi
Teaching Learning Process:
- Teaching Learning Process is very effective and unparalleled.
Industry Institute Interaction
- Interaction with industry is excellent
- Final year projects are mostly practice oriented
- Industrial visits, industrial training of staff and students is routine
- Expert lectures are arranged for the benefit of students and staff
- Collaborative work with industry is already taken up
Special Programmes for Students:
- Orientation programmes for freshers
- Seminar on Improving Learning Capabilities
- Seminar Presentation by students for improving communication skills
- Reimbursement of IEEE Membership fee for toppers of all Sections
- Organization of ISTE activities for team building
- Organization of National / Regional Seminars and paper contest
- Merit Awards Competition among final year students of all engineering colleges in the State
- Guidance for appearing for TOEFL & GRE Examinations
A novel Best Teacher Award Scheme
The parameters taken into consideration are
- Student's opinion on teaching effectiveness
- Percentage of passes of the college students in the subject taught by the teacher concerned in the University Examinations, vis-à-vis average results in the University in that subject.
- Opinion of the Head of the Department concerned and
- Opinion of the Principal
- Cash awards are given to teachers who have crossed certain threshold levels in their performance
Distinctions and Awards received
- National Award Winner for Best HRD Practices for the year 1999-2000 by Indian Society for Training and Development.
- Adjudged as Best Engineering College among all the Engineering colleges started in the year 1997-98.
- Similar conclusions are arrived at by a numbers of other visiting Expert Committees.