IEEE- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
The subjects covered are:
i) Speech Processing
ii) Design of Lexical Phase Compiler
iii) Global Positioning Systems.
iv) WAP Protocols
v) Micro Electronics
vi) Uninterrupted Power Supply
IEEE is the world's largest professional association providing access to the industry's most essential technical information, networking opportunities, career development tools, and many other exclusive benefits too.
IEEE student chapter SNIST: Region 10
IEEE Sessions are held on every Friday from 4.30pm to 6.30 pm
It is mainly divided into 2 parts: Technical part which include Project review, Technical ppts, web designing else
Non tech part involves how can one improve one’s skills
IEEE Member ship:
There are about 200 members in IEEE-SNIST student’s branch. IEEE provides online registration. Members ship plays an important role because of its benefits.
Benefits of IEEE member ship:
- INTERN SHIP: By Microsoft, IBM and many others exclusively for IEEE members.
- Projects: IEEE provides the base for various technical projects.
- IEEE TV: Internet-based broadcasting network delivering special-interest programming about technology and engineering.
- IEEE Member net: An exclusive benefit of membership, IEEE’s online membership directory connects member worldwide.
- Microsoft Software Offer for IEEE students
- IEEE Xplore: Delivering full text access to the World’s highest quality technical Literature in engineering and technology