To encourage the participation of the students in social service activities and to serve the rural neighbourhood, the college is setting up a NSS group with a Senior Professor supervising the whole activity. The JNTU has already given necessary approval to finance the schemes. Prof. P. Venkat Reddy is the Programme Director & Chief Advisor and Challa Srinivas is the Programmer Officer for NSS. A unit of NCC is also being set up in the college. The approval from competent authorities is awaited.
N.S.S. Organisational set-up in the college:
1. Programme Director & Chief Advisor: Dr. P. Venkat Reddy
Developing, implementing and evaluating all the N.S.S. programmes.
· Will be responsible for planning the activities and also for proper execution of all the programmes.
2. Programme Chairman: Dr.V.Vasudeva Rao
Planning and supervision of all the N.S.S.activities.
· Guiding and coordinating all the N.S.S. programmes.
3. Programme Officer : Mr. Challa Srinivas
Help students plan, implement and evaluate the activities of the unit.
· Give proper guidance and direction to the student volunteers.
· Plays the role of an organiser, and educator, a coordinator, a supervisor, and administrator and a public relations person.