|Our strategic objectives:
The strategic objectives set by the SNIST - Vaughn are to:
- Grow the overall membership base and achieve a critical mass of Airline Managers
- Win support for, and engagement with, the Institute from employers across all sectors
- Increase awareness of the Institute, and achieve recognition for its contribution to better management practice
- Increase the uptake of management development and education through Institute programmes and qualifications
- Develop the Institute's structure, systems, intellectual capital and financial strength to enable the organization to fulfill its mission.
To ensure that our students acquire the tools and perspective that provide them with a competitive edge, we are committed to these five major themes:
· Providing quality, student-centered Airline management education founded on our traditions and values, and one that responds to the driving forces of the economy, globalization, informational technology and innovation and entrepreneurship.
· Engaging in state-of-the-art research necessary for managing in an increasingly competitive and dynamic global economy.
· Integrating cutting-edge information technology into teaching, learning and research at all levels.
· Providing the best professional development opportunities for our students, faculty and staff with special efforts to facilitate development of ethical values, social networking skills and leadership skills.
· Linking, through our curriculum, research and outreach to the dominant and growth industries in our region.
Following these, and the goals laid out in the College’s Strategic plan, the Management Department has formulated its mission, vision and objectives.