I. Salient features
- TNA well perceived. FSDP appreciated by SPFU and Dr. A.K. Ghose, NPIU representative as best of the TEQIP institutions he has visited.
- Cyclowash, an Innovation is short listed by NPIU at national level.
- Exceeded the targets in production of high quality graduates, placements, and research publications, M.Techs / Ph.Ds. Faculty.
- Overall stakeholders’ satisfaction is above the AP State and National level average, improved further in the 7th audit.
- Innovation and creativity extensively promoted and established as institutional culture.
- MOU with Cherlapally industrial association which consists of 400 industries, which enabled to interact for mutual benefit.
- Management capacity Building – Six senior faculty of our institution attended training programs organized by premier management institutions viz. ISB, Hyderabad, MDI, Gurgaon. They have disseminated the knowledge to other faculty of the institution by organizing two in-house programs to around 60 faculty members. Excellent work culture has been established and implemented in the college as greatly appreciated by Mentors and Auditors.